Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update

Cyber Discovery Teams,

Thanks for helping us resolve this crime. I hope everyone is following this page for general updates. I believe all of you have opened the lock box by now. But I haven't heard from all teams yet regarding the first main password - it seems to unlock a pdf file on the main CD. Keep me posted on your progress.

Also, due to some evidence collected from some of the teams, it seems that this suspect, JCR, has a Facebook page. After reading it a bit, I noticed that it might be a good idea to figure out what this House Report is. It seems to be a slip up on their part because I suspect that it hints at a password which they are using to encrypt messages including one sent directly on the Facebook page (and maybe others). I'll try to think about it tonight and report back in the late morning if I get any more leads.

-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.