Thursday, June 3, 2010

ARTICHOKE puzzle and more

Teams,

I have received a complaint from the library about some overzealous puzzle solvers. I definitely appreciate the enthusiasm but please please be respectful to the Tech employees.

That being said, if you have already solved the ARTICHOKE puzzle you should really have no need to contact the library staff at all for further assistance. There might be other books involved as some of you have already discovered but if you can't locate it please feel free to contact me to help.

For those still working on the ARTICHOKE puzzle, let me mention that the communication on the Facebook page (from all the other authors) should be enough to determine exactly what the actual password is.

Also, I have heard some people wonder what a DOI is. It is a unique identifier to a published piece of work, typically an online document. Check out this short explanation here.

Continue sleuthing...
-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.